How to Stop Being Stubborn
Escape this unhelpful habit with gentle, permissive hypnosis
Do you want to stop being so stubborn but can’t work out how to go about it?
Do you find it hard to let go of always wanting your own way, even when you know it’s counterproductive?
Being single-minded and determined is, of course, absolutely essential to success in many areas of life. We admire people who stick at it, who don’t give up, who won’t let anyone or anything turn them from their path.
And it requires a certain amount of imperviousness, a certain amount of feeling absolutely sure that we’re right! for us to be able to do this.
Can stubbornness be wrong? Or irrelevant?
But sometimes we’re not right. And sometimes, even if we are right, other things are more important. And in either of these situations, if we can’t let go of our obduracy and our attachment to getting our own way, we risk going down the wrong road and being unable to get back.
Or we damage our relationships with others. Or both.
So how can you find a balance, and stay determined about things that really matter, while being able to be more open to compromise and see the bigger picture when this is what the situation really requires?
Hypnosis is a highly effective way of changing old unwanted patterns
Stop Being Stubborn is an audio hypnosis session developed by psychologists that will make you the master rather than the servant of your own stubborn streak.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you’ll notice that you:
- Experience deep feelings of calm that spread beyond your trance sessions into all areas of your life
- Hear (and absorb) new ideas and understandings each time you listen
- Are taking your emotional intelligence skills to a new level
- Find you can see things more clearly and take in wider perspectives on people and events
- Start to interact with others in a new more mutually beneficial way
- See more and more positive impacts in all areas of your life.
Download Stop Being Stubborn now and enjoy the new freedom it brings.Â You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.