Stop Hating Cooking Now
Reverse the negative associations you have with cooking and start to find enjoyment in this creative activity
Do you hate cooking?
Do you feel like tearing your hair out every time you enter the kitchen?
Maybe cooking makes you feel frustrated or overwhelmed, or maybe you find it intensely boring. Maybe you feel like you’ll never be any good at it, or maybe you just think your time could be better spent elsewhere. Regardless of what it is you hate about cooking, feeling this way certainly makes life harder.
Cooking is one of those things in life that we simply have to do, whether we like it or not. Ordering in every night doesn’t make for a healthy body or a healthy bank account! And letting the job consistently fall to your partner or housemates just isn’t fair.
Why do you hate it so much, anyway?
It’s funny how the same activity that brings joy and satisfaction to some people can have others tearing their hair out. Like so many things in life, negative feelings about cooking can turn into a kind of vicious cycle.
There are three things that are probably contributing to make you feel this way:
- You haven’t developed the right cooking strategies, so cooking feels more difficult and stressful than it needs to.
- You reinforce your negative feelings around cooking by continually telling yourself how bad you are at it or how much you hate it.
- You have felt stressed or unhappy about cooking so many times in the past that your body unconsciously associates the feeling with the activity, even when it doesn’t necessarily make sense.
When you think about the individual steps involved in cooking, you might find it hard to pinpoint a particular aspect that is particularly terrible or intolerable. Is switching on the oven actually that bad? Does chopping up a carrot really drive you to despair? No. It’s cooking as a concept that drives you to feel this way, and the solution lies in changing those negative associations you’ve been reinforcing to yourself all these years.
How hypnosis can help reverse those negative associations
Stop Hating Cooking is an audio hypnosis session that will help you escape the old negative associations and feel more positive about cooking.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your session, you’ll notice that you:
- No longer automatically feel negative about cooking
- Feel calmer and more confident while cooking
- Find enjoyment in the sensual and creative aspects of cooking
- Develop a logical, stress-free approach to cooking that really works for you.
Download Stop Hating Cooking now and start to develop a more balanced approach to cooking. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.
18 total views, 1 views today