The Insomnia Hypnosis 5-Pack
Retrain your mind and body to fall asleep fast, and say goodnight to insomnia
Everything feels better after a good night’s sleep. So when sleep is difficult life gets tough. Your immune system, your mood, your memory, and your relationships all suffer with poor sleep.
You’ve probably tried everything and anything to improve your sleep, as you know sleep is fundamental for good health and happiness.
And it’s a vicious cycle, with one poor night’s sleep blending into another until you have chronic insomnia. There may be obvious reasons impacting your sleep such as caring for a baby or small child, or shift-work but it may be daytime worries or other less obvious factors that are keeping you awake.
It really doesn’t matter so much why you can’t fall asleep, what you really need right now is to know how to fall asleep. Okay, so you’d get to sleep better if you avoid stimulants, switch off your screens and follow good sleep hygiene, but maybe that’s not enough for you to find those elusive zzzzz’s.
(Note: If you don’t consider yourself an insomniac but would still like some help sleeping, the Sleep Improver pack is designed for you).
Hypnosis and sleep are benevolent bed-fellows
We all use ‘hypnosis’ to fall asleep. Hypnosis is the natural gateway to sleep, helping you move from alertness, through REM all the way to deep, restorative, sleep.
Keeping it simple, the first stage of sleep and hypnosis are the same thing. That’s why using a hypnosis session when you’re ready to fall asleep is a fast track to re-training your mind and body to sleep.
And insomnia often has two major causes:
- A conditioned response to bedtime. You feel tired, but as soon as your head hits the pillow, you’re wide awake. Hypnosis can quickly recondition this aspect of insomnia.
- Habitual thought patterns that cause adrenal release as you’re trying to fall asleep. The relaxation hypnosis creates stop both the thoughts and the stress hormone release.
Each of these 5 deeply relaxing hypnosis sessions tails gently off at the end to allow you to slip into delicious, rejuvenating sleep.
And because you have 5 to choose from, each download will stay fresh, fascinating your brain in just the right way to trigger the natural sleep process.
Save $24.80 off the full price with our pack discount
The Insomnia Beater Hypnosis Pack contains these 5 carefully selected downloads:
- Fall Asleep Fast – re-learn how to let yourself fall asleep
- Drift off to Sleep – a general ‘go to sleep’ session using hypnosis to create the deep relaxation that is the first stage of sleep
- Sleep Like a Child – let yourself experience the worry-free, deep rest of the young
- Cure Insomnia – get out of the habits that prevent sleep from naturally beginning
- Go Back to Sleep – for those times when you’re awake and no-one else is. Get rid of the frustration and let yourself fall asleep again quickly
How to use the Insomnia Beater Pack
As someone who has had sleep problems, you will know which of the above titles will be most useful to you first.
Customers have told us that just having the sessions on their nightstand makes all the difference – just knowing they’re there helps you relax. Once you have used all the downloads, you can vary between them to keep your interest, and continue retraining your sleep response with hypnosis until insomnia is a thing of the past.
Download the Insomnia Beater Pack now and say goodnight to insomnia. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.