How to Be More Attractive to Men
Use hypnosis to learn to give the right unconscious signals to the right men
Let’s lay it out there: Men like women who laugh at their jokes and women like men who are funny . Research says so, OK?
So, you’re onto a winner if you show you appreciate a man’s humor. But if you’re a budding comedienne, you’re more likely to be friends, not lovers.
But before you go fake-laughing your way to a man’s heart, you might want to consider what makes a woman attractive to a man.
The attractiveness ticklist
Just like women, men are unconsciously looking for women that are a good genetic bet. Signs of health and therefore good DNA are; lustrous hair, slim waist to hip size, clear skin, good muscle tone, large eyes, small jaws, full lips and youthfulness.
The beauty industry know this, and have a multitude of products and procedures to help plump out lips, gloss hair, and smooth skin.
So, if you slap on some foundation and put on your tightest control underwear, you’re going to attract a man, right?
Hypnosis is a wonderful way to build unconscious confidence in your own desirability and attractiveness
Maybe, but possibly not the kind of man you are interested in! Let’s assume you’ve figured out the whole grooming and dressing thing.
Some flirting, showing an interest, smiling whilst holding eye contact – that is what makes a difference between a taxi for one or two. But in order to behave spontaneously, you need a little help from your unconscious.
A relaxed, genuine smile is a very different thing to a forced air-hostess grin, and your potential partner knows the difference.
Listening to the hypnosis audio Be More Attractive to Men will help you in two ways:
- Firstly regular deep relaxation will improve your sleep, your alertness and general well-being.
- Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, you will be able to experience hypnotically being relaxed and spontaneous with men, and mentally rehearse having an enjoyable time even if you’re having a bad hair day or are hot and sweaty after a gym session.
As you listen to the session you’ll find you:
- gain confidence in your own desirability
- compare yourself less to other women
- are able to relax more around men
- develop playfulness and optimism about socializing
Download Be More Attractive To Men now – using the button below – and notice the difference next time you chat to that guy. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.
(1) Eric Bressler, a graduate student at McMaster University who is studying humor in personal attraction, discovered in a survey of 150 students that to a woman, “sense of humor” means someone who makes her laugh; to a man, a sense of humor means someone who appreciates his jokes. “Women choose men who produce humor 62 per cent of the time; conversely, men choose women who appreciate their humor 65 per cent of the time.” Bressler also found a marked difference when he looked at different relationships: “When it comes to friendships, men like to be around women who produce humor; when it comes to sexual relationships, they only dig women who laugh at their jokes.”