Find Relief with Hypnotic Anismus Treatment
Use hypnosis to help treat inappropriate muscle tension
Do you find it difficult to pass a stool in the normal way?
Are you getting stressed and worried because of it?
Anismus is a condition that causes certain muscles in your body to tense up, preventing fecal material from moving downwards.
And while the exact causes remain unclear, it is a very uncomfortable condition.
There are various techniques for treating anismus, including:
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Biofeedback training
- Botox injections to induce muscle relaxation.
It can also be helpful to squat when using the toilet, with the help of a raised step.
Study shows hypnosis can help treat inappropriate muscle tension
A 2001 study (1) found that patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) experienced lasting improvements in the five years after having hypnotic treatment.
And hypnosis has been helpful for other muscle tension conditions as well, including:
- Jaw clenching
- Teeth grinding
- Various gastrointestinal disorders.
Create healthy unconscious habits
Overcome Anismus Treatment is an audio hypnosis session that will help you deeply relax, both physically and mentally, so you can find ease when using the toilet.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you’ll notice that:
- You begin to feel more comfortable when visiting the bathroom
- Your abdomen and pelvic muscles feel more relaxed when they need to
- Those old anismus symptoms fade away.
Download Overcome Anismus Treatment trust your body to perform its functions so you can get on with enjoying life. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.
(1) Gonsalkorale, W.M., Houghton, L.A., and Whorwell, P.J. (2002). Hypnotherapy in irritable bowel syndrome: a large-scale audit of a clinical service with examination of factors influencing responsiveness. American Journal of Gastroenterology, 97. 954-961. doi:10.1111/j.1572-0241.2002.05615.x.