Stop Blushing and Stop Worrying About Being Red-Faced
Boost your defences against blushing using relaxing hypnosis
€œNo I don€™t like him…(actually I really like him, but I’m scared to admit it, that’s why I’m blushing!)€.
€œYes I love the gift… (if I was a 70 year old spinster, oh no, does my red face show I’m telling a white lie?)€.
€œMy opinion is…. (I€™d rather have the ground swallow me up about now!)€
Blushing is honest – you can€™t fake a blush. The rush of blood to the cheeks show the outside world you€™re feeling something so strongly it€™s changed your physiology. You might be lying to yourself but your body somehow tells the truth. Teenagers know this and use it mercilessly – who hasn€™t teased someone about blushing?
Let€™s take some pressure off. Everyone blushes, and you will continue to blush. Once you accept that, you€™ve passed level 1 and ready for the next stage. This isn€™t a doomsday prediction, just a simple fact of life. And the easiest goals are ones that are achievable – so would you settle for blushing only once a week? Or once a month?
Worry less and blush less
Next, you need to realise that being worried about blushing makes you MORE likely to blush and lead you to avoid the situation or stop socialising. Isolating yourself is a slippery slope to emotional ill-health and undermines your well being. Passing level 2 means knowing that even if you do blush socially, you can do something quickly to cool things down again.
When you stop caring about blushing completely, and are more concerned with being yourself socially you€™ve defeated the boss and have passed the final stage.
Hypnosis can cool down blushing
To get to level 3, all you have to do is lie back and relax to these powerful hypnosis sessions, letting your brain learn new patterns of behaviour that will cool down blushing before it happens.
Save $24.80 off the full price with our pack discount
The Stop Blushing Pack contains these 5 carefully selected sessions:
- Stop Blushing – become unconcerned about blushing
- Overcome Self Consciousness – the more self conscious you are, the more likely you are to blush, so learn to take the focus off yourself in social situations and free yourself up to be more relaxed and have fun.
- Overcome Shyness and Social Anxiety – rip up the ‘shy’ label, let go of old behaviour patterns and surprise yourself with a more relaxed, spontaneous style.
- Be Yourself Socially – trust yourself in company and let the real you shine through.
- 7-11 Breathing Exercise – the belt and braces back-up plan, so that even if you do blush, you can discreetly reduce anxiety and calm down quickly with this simple breathing technique.